Saturday, October 8, 2016

CoWatch Review - A Horrible Smartwatch That You Can Win!


So I'm a big fan of IndieGoGo and Kickstarter. I tend to back interesting projects all the time and one such project was something I thought sounded promising, the CoWatch. I recently received and decided to share my experiences with everyone in this CoWatch Review. The CoWatch (not cow watch, although that would have been pretty funny and probably more useful) is an awful device that is powered by Cronologics OS (some kind of weird Android abomination) and comes with a metal strap that is difficult to adjust and feels cheap and rough on the skin. It's claim to fame is the integration with Alexa (which is spotty and barely useful in Canada, where I am located). The key feature of this watch is supposed to be it's integration of Amazon's Alexa, the smart assistant akin to Siri on the Apple Watch. What they don't tell you is that outside of the US, Alexa is pretty useless, but more on that later. Here's the video that, sadly, convinced me to back this device: According to the CoWatch we
http://bit.ly/2dSBZXX

No comments:

Post a Comment