Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What is a Transatlantic Cruise Really Like?


I am starting almost in the middle of our travels and going to the end of the cruise. Don t worry, I m editing up the pictures of our room on the Royal Carribean Cruise and going to give you all the details and my thoughts. This post just sprang up and wrote itself. Almost. This isn t the usual type of travel post I write here on the Kitchen Magpie, but in the past two weeks after taking our very first transatlantic cruise with Royal Caribbean I have been asked more times than I can count what was it really like. Every time I mention the cruise as it s how we got to Europe instead of flying so it comes up in conversation with strangers all the time people perk up and want to know. Again today I was asked by other people who love cruises and haven t yet taken one so I figured I ll start in the middle and try and tell everyone what it s like. So here it is. What a Transatlantic Cruise Really Like! 1.) Transatlantic Cruises are Long While you don t have to take a two-week cruise like
http://bit.ly/1HM54QK

No comments:

Post a Comment