Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Grande Rockies Resort, Canmore, Alberta


When we started out on Karlynn & Mike s Excellent Adventure, you might have noticed that we stopped on in Canmore, Alberta for a couple of days. Tourism Canmore had asked me if I would like to come out and visit them and see what there is to do in Canmore with the kids. The answer to that, of course, was a resounding yes!  As much as we travel abroad, there is honestly no place like home when it comes down to it. Our amazing Rocky Mountains hold a place near and dear to my heart that can t be replaced. Since we were only homethree short weeks between Arizona and leaving for Europe, I managed to squeeze in a trip to Canmore at the beginning of our trip. We dropped off Root Beer at my sister s house in Airdrie for his two month visit with his dog cousin Zoe and continued on to Canmore to start our journey. We were hosted by the Grande Rockies Resort, somewhere that I had never stayed before. It s a gorgeous place with fantastic views of the mountains. We had the one bedroom suite, wh
http://bit.ly/1Ksruah

No comments:

Post a Comment