Saturday, May 30, 2015

Buffalo Cauliflower au Gratin


What they say about buffalo hot sauce is completely true. I DO put that $%&! on everything. I make Buffalo Hot Wing Tacos. Which are freaking fantastic. I make the best, and I do mean THE BEST Buffalo Hot Sauce, Bacon & Jalapeno Mac n Cheese. I wouldn t say it if I didn t mean it. This stuff is amazing. Make it. Now. However, now it s time to bring you something else. Something a little bit healthier (not much, let s be honest, any cheese sauce isn t the lowest in calories) that uses up one of my favorite vegetables, cauliflower. Buffalo Cauliflower au Gratin! Ooooh. This makes me want to be in my kitchen at home again. We have a lovely little kitchen here in Paris right now, but it s not the same. I need my stuff man. If you are looking for a hot side dish for your summer BBQ, I highly suggest this one. It s lighter than potatoes and the hot flavor of the buffalo sauce is perfect to go along with your burgers. Who else is excited that BBQ Season is here? Summer! Gardens! Fresh food
http://bit.ly/1eH9XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment