Sunday, October 5, 2014

Spinach, Tomato & Chickpea Stew


I absolutely love a fast, healthy soup for lunch when Fall hits. I don t mind fussing around with a more complex soup for supper when I have time but when it comes to lunch, it has to be very fast and easy. I m now busy homeschooling the kids during the day and wow, has my kitchen time gone down! I know that we only have the first month under our belt and that it s going to get better and better, but for now, my kitchen time is spent running back and forth between helping them at the kitchen table and the stove. I wanted a really fast soup this past week, something that was super healthy and really fast.The post Spinach, Tomato & Chickpea Stew appeared first on The Kitchen Magpie.
http://bit.ly/1xMoBuJ

No comments:

Post a Comment