Thursday, October 2, 2014

Rostizado in Edmonton, Alberta


If Tres Carnales is the swingin younger sister in hoop earrings and a sequined dress doing tequila shots off of a bare-chested bartender, then Rostizado is her older sister, comfortably laid back in some well-loved jeans, savoring the multi-layered flavors of a good mescal, sans the trendy worm. That, my Edmonton friends, sums up the two restaurants more than anything else I or anyone else can write about it. Are you a sequins or jeans person? I am a jeans person and while some of you may argue that I can party like an animal when the occasion arises (and I completely concede that point to you) I haven t been the hoop earrings and sequins kinda girl in many a year. Tres Carnales is flashy, quick, crazy-wild fun that has line-ups but no lingering.The post Rostizado in Edmonton, Alberta appeared first on The Kitchen Magpie.
http://bit.ly/1rHpZd1

No comments:

Post a Comment