Monday, June 8, 2015

Smoky Bacon Deviled Eggs


Deviled eggs are another great food divisor, either you love them or you hate them, there s not really an in-between. I suspect it has to do with the texture, as the creamy filling inside of a rather toothsome egg white will either woo you or send your lip curling upwards in distaste. I am in the lovers camp, firmly entrenched since childhood with no plans on leaving. Deviled eggs are my favorite cold appetizer and one that you don t see that often anymore. They have become rather passé, sadly, and ignored for other more trendy appetizers. So what can one do except pull out your 1970 s retro carnival glass deviled egg plate and serve up those babies in style? I love my egg plate. I love these eggs. Yes, sadly I embrace being passé. Give me retrolicious recipes any day of the week and I ll most likely have the glassware to serve it in. This was some of my collection three years ago when we first moved into our house. I had some of my nicest pieces out and kept some packed away. I wi
http://bit.ly/1JyHuY7

No comments:

Post a Comment